I believe it is a great idea to sell your home during the holidays season and here is why
- People who are looking at houses during this period are more serious buyers.
- Most home sellers take their homes off the market thinking that people are spending their money elsewhere which means there is less competition for the sellers and fewer homes for the buyer to choose from. In turn, higher chances to get a good offer on your house.
- After the holidays, many home sellers will put their houses back on the market and the inventory of homes will increase which means buyers will have more homes to choose from and most probably you might get less money for your house because you might need to drop the price to compete with the other houses in the market.
- People take lots of days off during the holidays and serious home buyers have more time to look at houses.
- Houses always feel more warm and show good with the Christmas decorations.
- Many people have their lease over by the end of the year and would like to move and spend the Christmas in their new home.
For more information, contact Jimmy
Jimmy Farag, REALTOR
Realm Real Estate Professionals
Phone: (832) 303-5000
Cell: (832) 744-7424
Fax: (281) 598-5402
Homes for Sale in Sugarland TX